CONDITIONS AND CLAUSES
- Anyone who wants to offer a gift from Seroussi stores can buy a gift card to give it to the person they are considering.
- Gift cards can be purchased by any physical or juridical person, whether or not domiciled in Romania.
- Gift cards can be purchased, within the available stock limit, from any physical store from the Seroussi network. The list of shops can be consulted online at https://seroussi.ro/ro/magazine-seroussi .
- Gift cards are available in 150, 250, 500 lei (VAT included). For other amounts, card combinations with different values can be purchased.
- Each card has a unique value, marked on the front and a single barcode on the back, which will be read at the time of card purchase and at the time of payment using the card in question.
- The gift card can only be used in the Seroussi physical store, ONLY in the shop where it was purchased. It can be used for the acquisition of any products in the offer, including those in the promotion or other special offers.
- The card is not nominal, but it is transmissible.
- The gift card can only be used once in a single transaction. The value of the purchased products must be equal to or higher than the value on the card. If the value of the purchases exceeds the value of the card, the difference will be paid by any other means of payment accepted in the Seroussi stores.
- If a person has multiple gift cards, they can be cummulated for a single transaction.
- There is no rest in gift card purchases.
- The gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card
- The gift card balance cannot be transferred or redeemed.
- The card's value cannot be refunded either to the original purchaser or to the subsequent holder.
- The gift card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, for a single transaction. After expiration, the gift card can no longer be used to pay for the value of the purchased products. After the expiration of the validity period, the balance of the gift card is considered lost; the owner of the gift card has full responsibility for the expiry of the period of validity and is not entitled to any compensation from Seroussi brand. The date until which the gift card is valid can be checked by reading the bar code at any store in the Seroussi network.
- Returning products purchased with a gift card / cards will be made in accordance with the return conditions valid in the Seroussi network.
- Any litigation between the organizer and the gift card buyers / users will be settled amicably or, if that is not possible, the litigation will be settled by the competent Romanian courts.
- The applicable law is the Romanian law.
Protection of personal data
Seroussi is a personal data controller registered in the Personal Data Processing Record kept by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. As such, Seroussi guarantees compliance with the legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data.
Individuals whose data are processed on the occasion of the purchase and use of gift cards that have the quality of the persons concerned may exercise all their rights provided by Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, updated as follows:
- The right to information; the data subject has the right to be informed of the identity of the operator, the purpose of the data processing, the addressee or the category of recipients of the data, the existence of the rights provided for by Law 677/2001 for the data subject and the conditions under which they can be exercised;
- Right of access to data; the person concerned has the right to obtain from SEROUSSI upon request and free of charge for a request per year the confirmation that the data concerning them are processed or not by him. This right may be exercised under the following conditions: an application, written, dated and signed, is addressed to SEROUSSI at: S.C. NORADA S.A., 535600 Odorheiu Secuiesc, Beclean Street, no.225, HR district, or by e-mail at [email protected]; [email protected].
- The right to intervention on the data, according to which the data subject has the right to obtain on request and free of charge:
- where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with this law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- where appropriate, the transformation into anonymous data of information processing does not comply with the present law;
- notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation performed pursuant to subparagraph (a) or (b), if such notification is not impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort in relation to the legitimate interest which may be harmed. This right may be exercised under the following conditions: an application shall be addressed to Seroussi, based on paragraph II above.
- The right of opposition; the data subject has the right to oppose at any time for legitimate and legitimate reasons relating to his / her particular situation, that the data subject to him / her are processed, except where there are legal provisions to the contrary. At the same time, the data subject has the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data that is intended to be processed for direct marketing on behalf of the operator or a third party or disclosed to third parties for such a purpose. This right may be exercised under the following conditions: a request is made to Seroussi.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision; the data subject has the right to request and obtain:
- Withdrawal or cancellation of any decision having legal effects with respect to it, adopted solely on the basis of processing of personal data by automated means, intended to assess certain aspects of its personality, such as professional competence, credibility, other such aspects;
- reassessment of any other decision taken in respect of it, which significantly affects it, if the decision was adopted solely on the basis of a data processing meeting the conditions set out in subparagraph (A);
- The right to appeal to justice; without prejudice to the possibility of appealing to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, the data subjects have the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of any rights guaranteed by this law, which have been violated.
The gift card is a product to the bearer, non-nominative, being transferable by simple hand-over from one person to the other, and the responsibility for using it exclusively to the owner. The card is transferable and may be used by someone other than the one that was offered by the original purchaser. Seroussi assumes no liability and will not replace the gift card / cards in the event of theft, loss, misrepresentation or damage. In these situations, the balance of the gift card is considered to be lost, and no compensation is possible in connection with the event that caused the owner of the gift card to not use it.
Seroussi reserves the right to change the rules of use of the gift card; any modification will be communicated in writing to the official website www.seroussi.ro.
By purchasing / using one or more gift cards, customers agree to comply and will comply with all of the provisions, terms and conditions of this Regulation.
The Regulation is available free of charge to any applicant, on the Seroussi website: www.seroussi.ro .